Monday, December 14, 2020

Beauty Girl

Hey girl, you beauty,

your smile so cutie,

I like to tell you first right now I am off duty,

so step along I will sing you a song.


I was crossing the subway when I saw you the first day,

the first when I see you I just wanna fee you,

the second of your sight was a thunder of light,

the third when I saw I wanted you raw,

I can't wait till four as it would be too late,

I just wanna fix a date.


We are on a date

and I have gone late,

you ask me the reason was I in the prison,

no no no girl I was buying you a pearl,

then and there comes the twist,

in the story amidst.



-------------------------------------------Guess what has happened afterward and comment.


Thanks for reading

Aayush Kumar Tiwary

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tinder Match

Matched a girl on Tinder she was beautiful ♥️💃 Talked to her She was confusing. guessed my zodiac right🐠 Must be an astrologer. Planned to...